|Home||» Products||» Rotary Shaker||» Rotary Shaker|
Backed by well-equipped R&D unit, we are accredited as one of the eminent manufacturers and exporters of Rotary Shaker. Our entire range of products is engineered as per industrial standards utilizing sophisticated techniques.Perfect for mixing and development of cultures, solvents, chemicals and assay, these shakers are widely used in chemical industries and research labs. Our Rotary Shaker is easy to operate and accredited for its greater accuracy and high efficiency.Our company has reached a nonpareil position in the marketplace as a manufacture, supplier and exporter of Rotary Shaker. These are widely used in hematology labs and blood banks for the cross matching, typing and mixing of donor blood to conduct VDRL tests. The offered shakers have a horizontal plane in 0.75 inch circle at a rotation speed of 130 to 180 RPM. Their 30x30 cm platform has a spring bottle holder to easily accommodate blood bottles, beakers, flasks, slides, etc. Our Laboratory Rotary Shaker is installed with 1/35 H.P. Motor.
- Changeable 0-30 Minute Timer
- Four Rubber Section Feet
- Rubber Sheeting & Upturned Edges
- 12 Rings Brass Maker
- 12" X 12"
- (4 Flask of 250 ml)
- 18" X 18"
- (16 Flask of 250 ml)
- 24" X 24"
- (25 Flask of 250 ml)
- 36" X 36 "
- (36 Flask of 250 ml)
- Operates at 130/180 RPM (as desired)
- Rotates Specimens in horizontal plane in 3/4" circle.
- Constructed of all steel finished with stoved enamel paint.
- Shaker mounted on four rubber suction feet to prevent creeping.
- 1/35 H.P. motor operates on 220/230 volts A.c. only.
- Supplied with brass ring maker for 12 rings.
- Without thermometer.
- Adjustable 0-30 minute timer with arrangement for continuous operation (optional).
|(A)||12" X 12"||(4 Flask of 250 ml)|
|(B)||18" X 18"||(16 Flask of 250 ml)|
|(C)||24" X 24 "||(25 Flask of 250 ml)|
|(D)||36" X 36 "||(36 Flask of 250 ml)|
|OR Any Non Standard Size|