|Home||» Products||» Dispensing Booth||» Dispensing Booth|
Under the guidance of our expert quality controllers and R & D professionals, we are instrumental in manufacturing and exporting Dispensing Booth.We source optimum quality materials from leading vendor base for manufacturing these booths as per industrial standards.This will facilitate the process as 100 room. Vertical air flow along with reverse clean air flow ensures the safety of personnel from processed substances inside the cabinet and also protects the raw material introduced from processing. Room housing the cabinet is fully insulated to prevent the dispersion of highly active substances in the atmosphere before the filtration process. Moreover, substance released during the process is safely collected and deposited.
- Wooden/M.S Powder Coated / STAINLESS STEEL BODY (304)
- HEPA Filter (0.3 micron)
- Fine Filter (10-5 micron)
- Pre-Filter (10 micron)
- Motor Blower Assembly
- U.V. Light
- Fluorescent Lamp
- Operatating Switch
- Static Pressure Manometer
- Stainless Steel Standing Base
- High quality HEPA filter provides protection for the product (filtration efficiency of more than 99.97% at 0.3 micron.
- Ultra-quiet noise level of not more than 65 dBA.
- Durable and easy to clean stainless steel body.
- Work area properly illuminated by diffused glare free fluorescent light.
- PVC Flexible Curtains on all the three sides.
- Particle Dust Count-Validation at site.
- Timer for U.V. Light.
- Speed Regulator
- Caster Wheels.
- Magnahelic Manometer.
|Standard Size (Working Area )||2' x 2', 3' x 2', 3' x 3', 4' x 2', 4' x 3',4' x 4', 6' x 2, 6' x 4', 6' x 6|
|Air Velocity||90 + 20 cfm (Average)|
|Filtration Elements||Main Filters : HEPA Filter|
|Prefilter||Washable non-woven polyester fibers.|
|Filter Efficiency||Main Filters : 99.97 at 0.3 micron|
|Prefilter||Arrestance 91%, at 10 microns|
|Fine Filter||10 - 5 micron|
|Noise Level||< 65 dBA|
|Light Intensity||800-1000 Lux|